By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Credit Defenders’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Credit Defenders’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Credit Defenders whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Credit Defenders site are given “as is”. Credit Defenders makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Credit Defenders does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Credit Defenders or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Credit Defenders Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Credit Defenders or a Credit Defenders approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Credit Defenders site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Credit Defenders does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Credit Defenders may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Credit Defenders does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Credit Defenders has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Credit Defenders of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Credit Defenders may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Client understands that chargebacks initiated after services or work has been completed by Credit Defenders will be constituted as fraud and Credit Defenders reserves the right to pursue legal action, including, but not limited to, all applicable attorney fees, collection fees, and additional late fees and/or interest associated with collecting on Client account.
9. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Credit Defenders site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Credit Defenders State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How We Use Your Information
Any personal information that you supply to us remains your personal property. However, by submitting that information our company, you grant us the right to use your personal information for any legal purpose including, without limitation: a) providing promotional offers to you via email advertising and/or online banner advertising; b) transferring the personal information that you provided to a third party, when necessary, to receive a product, service, or information that you may have requested from such third party while using the Website; c) tracking compliance with our Terms and Conditions; and d) for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes. By submitting your information to the Website, you grant our company the right to use that information for marketing purposes, and agree to receive email marketing from the Website. We may maintain separate email lists for different purposes. In order to end your email subscription to a particular list, you must follow the instructions contained in any email correspondence that you receive from us. Unsubscribing from one list will not automatically unsubscribe you from all email lists. We only send email marketing to individuals that have agreed, whether by visiting this Website or through third party websites, to receive email marketing from us. We do not send unsolicited bulk email. As a result, certain statutes, requiring particular formatting for unsolicited bulk email may not be applicable to the bulk email that is sent by our company. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may be required to disclose personal Information in some instances, such as: 1) when required by law wherein we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, and/or subpoena; 2) in the event that our company is sold or acquired; or 3) in the event that we believe that the Website is being, or has been, used in violation of our terms and conditions or to commit unlawful acts. Moreover, you hereby consent to the disclosure of any record or communication to any third party when our company, in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate including, without limitation, sharing your email address with other third parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the provisions of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time-to-time.
Sharing of Information
We may share data with third parties only under capacities that they are providing a service to our company, our clients, and website visitors. Our company provides you with the opportunity to receive special offers, products and/or services from other third-party companies. To receive such offers, products and/or services your personally identifiable information supplied to us during the registration process will be shared with such third-party companies so that they may provide the product or service to you that you have ordered from them without requiring that you first complete another registration form. By submitting your e-mail address at the Website you agree to receive e-mail marketing from our company. We may share our user information and/or join together with other businesses to bring selected opportunities to our users. We are able to offer third party services to you, in part, based on your willingness to be reached by our third-party advertisers. In addition, you agree that such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry and/or an application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule, 16 C.F.R.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.